Today we heard from Cincinnati-Eastside Rotarian Bob Berberich of Clear Choice Coaching. Today he spoke about integrity which has to do with honesty, being a solid person and doing what you say you’re going to do.
Bob shared 5 pillars of integrity:
- Emotional Intelligence - Being aware of the beliefs, theories and character of myself or others.
- Impeccable agreements - Doing what you promise to do or else renegotiate when things fall through.
- Conscious communication - Awareness of how I communicate and how others communicate.
- Speak unarguably - Not assuming the meaning for another but only speaking about what’s true for me.
- Healthy responsibility - While I’m 100% responsible for my actions, there are many things I simply cannot control. Realizing I can be responsible TO others but not FOR others.
Bob can be reached at 859-466-5226.
Next week we will hear from Jim Barger who will give a CVB update and Sheila Hinton who will update us on the Williamsburg & Batavia Hike Bike Trail fundraising event.